Acne, skin dark, unhlthy

My skin is gettng darker than before.i was fair now am wheatish. And acne marks also with new acne formation. Even my body skin tone is getting dark.im feeling that my skin is unhealthy. I have no dandruff. Even though acne.i had also consulted dermatologist for many times and followed watvr he said.acne reduced for a term and again am having the same condition as before.iI even maintain a good diet.my skin is sensitive and now its almost dead.also with dark circles.please help me to have bright skin tone both of the face and body.and to have a good glowing skin and also to get rid of acne and acne scars.to have a lovely pretty face.acne are very strong over my face which sre very hard and appear very deep inside and huge which last for very long time.iI went under both ayur and english med.both dint work out.out.please help me to get rid of these and to regain my confidence back with good skin tone and acne free face.hope u wilsuggest me.thanking you.....Sushma

Doctor Answers (1) on Acne, skin dark, unhlthy

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi...., For acne scars you can use cocoa butter or vitamin E creams. Topical treatments with acids and chemical peels can be effective but can take a while for the skin to totally revert to its normal color.  Microdermabrasion can also be done, but this might require several sessions... Wash problem areas with a gentle cleanser. Twice a day, use your hands to wash your face with a mild soap and warm water.. Consult dermatologist...