Acne scars problem

2 months back there are lots of acne in my face then i used a cream(i cant remember its name) which was very helpful to remove such acne but it left acne scars.l and also s9me small acne on my face. I have oily skin and wants to know that which cream should i use to remove such scars and get smoother glowing skin

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. Scars are amenable to various treatment options and it has to be customized based on your scar type. Acne scars are basically 4 types and each may need a different approach. The treatment depends on the duration of scar and ability to follow-up. The advance treatment option includes Fractional CO2 lasers in multiple sessions and is currently the procedure of choice. Other options include dermaroller with or without mesotherapy, subcision and some other procedure. Certain patient benefit when oral medications are given concomitantly. Topical creams may be of little use and will supplement laser treatment.
Dr. Suruchi Puri
Dermatologist/Cosmetologist 14 yrs exp Delhi
U can try for Dermaroller or fractional laser . Also u need a proper consultation with a experienced dermatologist. U can visit our website www.drsuruchipurimakeovers.com