Acne scars on my face

Hello sir, I have major acne scars on my cheeks and i have consulted with so many doctors and they are of the view that it can only be removed by laser therapy. So i would like to know that do you provide laser treatment. Thank you

Dr. Himanshu Gupta

Yes acne scars can be dealt with fractional laser. Kindly revert back with picture of the affected area for better advice.
Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Acne treatment has multiple stages - to control new breakouts, to clear the sequelae (pigmentation and scars) and to prevent a relapse. An attempt to find out the root cause of acne should be made in every patient or else it keeps recurring. Each phase takes a couple of weeks before we move to the next phase of treatment. If you have active acne lesions, it should be controlled on priority basis. Acne scar and pores can be treated with subcisions, dermaroller, fractional CO2 lasers, chemical peels and likewise. Remember combining treatment modalities help to achieve desired results earlier. Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
Meet a Dermatologist.
Dr. Suruchi Puri
Dermatologist/Cosmetologist 14 yrs exp Delhi
You can plan for fractional laser treatment . The scars can only be revised and you may need multiple sittings 4-6 weeks apart .
You are most welcome to visit our clinic at janak puri , b2/31 , hope we can help you out
You can visit our website for more on it www.drsuruchipurimakeovers.com