Acne scars on face
Acne that has recently developed and lead to marks on face. How should I cure them? I guess the same is due to change in skin products . But the acne problem has developed more in last 3-5 months.

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Greetings.  Acne is a chronic problem and can be recurrent and troublesome leaving scars. Reason for recurrent out bursts could range from stress to internal hormonal issues to external make up and pollution.  Diet too has an important role to play. Scar treatment involves both treatment of pigmented marks and the pits. This will possibly require creams, sunscreen, chemical peels, fractional laser, Microneeedling rf, Microneeedling with prp, subscision depending on the type and extent of scarring. See a qualified dermatologist near you .
Dr. Suruchi Puri
Dermatologist/Cosmetologist 14 yrs exp Delhi
U can try for Prp for face with Dermaroller or fractional laser and also some oral medication/Local gels , need to visit a dermatologist www.drsuruchipurimakeovers.com