Acne scars not fading
I have sensitive and oily skin. I do have some acne here and there but that is not the issue .now I am main facing acne scars problem which is not going. What medicine should I apply in the scars ?

Undergo fraxel laser resurfacing therapy.. otherwise few creams also available...for detailed prescription do direct online consultation by sending photos.
Scars need Laser treatment or Microneedling with dermaroller, PRP therapy. Get to dermatologist and take treatment as per advice
Acne scars may require laser scar resurfacing or MNRF treatment depending upon the type of the scar. Kindly video consult to decide upon that.