Acne scars

My face is full of acne scars. I don't like my face any more. Please suggest me some quick remedies to get rid of them as I have my brother's wedding in july
views-icons 38 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (2) on Acne scars

Dr. Vijay Adhe Pune | Dermatologist
Hi Time you have with you is very less but If you still want faster remedy to see atleast some change in scars, you can undergo a session of Microneedle radio frequency treatment which will stimulate collagen in deeper skin layers selectively to reduce the depth of scars. If you want to further improve your skin tone and smoothen the skin of face, you may also opt for co2 laser treatment later. Please visit a qualified dermatologist with laser practise to discuss further. Hope this helps you. Regards Dr Vijay Adhe, Eternis Skin & Hair Clinic, Pune. www.eternisclinic.com
Dr. Phanindra V V Bangalore | Dermatologist
Undergo virechana karma in Ayurveda centre. Start medicines kunkumadi taila for application and Saribadyasava 15ml with water twice daily after food Internally.