Acne scars

I've had pimples on my forehead And the scars marks are still there The skin there is really rough. Barren sort of What to do to get back to clear glowing skin

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Hi. Greetings.. You'll need skin lightening creams for a specified duration to reduce the marks , and this could also be dealt with chemical peeling. Also you must use a sunscreen to prevent darkening of the spots or pigmentation. For scars, creams may not work n you may need procedures like microneedling, microneedling rf, fractional lasers, prp or subscision or a combination of these. Send in snaps of your lesions/pigmentation/ marks on follow up chat if you need further assistance. Or see a dermatologist near you and discuss the same with him. Hope this helps. Warm regards.
Dr. Pinanky Jadhav-Adhe
Dermatologist 10 yrs exp Pune
Hello, Acne Scars are of different types. Depending on the depth and type of scars different scar resurfacing treatments can be done like Subcision, Micro-needling with dermaroller, platelet rich plasma therapy (PRP), peels, laser and MNRF. For best results a combination of treatments are usually suggested as per your skin type and color after thorough analysis of the scars. With these treatments your skin texture will improve along with the scars. For more information you may visit my website www.eternisclinic.com/dermatology to more more about these treatments. Hope this helps. Warm regards, Dr Pinanky Jadhav, Eternis Skin and Hair Clinic, Pune