Acne scars

I m having acne scars n very dull dehydrated, combination skin and also discolouration. Is rubbish lemon skin once a day will benefit me? I use himalaya pimple clear face wash and I don't use any moisturiser as it makes my skin look too oily and more scary. Please suggest a proper regime. Thank you

Doctor Answers (1) on Acne scars

Acne treatment is much more than this and you need to see a qualified dermatologist. Avoid such home remedies for your own good, unless it has proven and you are sure about the results. There can be many causes of acne including lifestyle, genetic ,insulin resistance and so on. A comprehensive evaluation will help us identify the cause of the disorder and then it can be treated in a precise manner. Acne treatment has multiple stages - to control new breakouts, to clear the sequelae (pigmentation and scars) and to prevent a relapse.