Acne scars
I have acne scars on my face, I'm going to marry in November 2017. My friend suggest me to do derma filler for acne scars. Is there any side effect of this treatment in future as it's effect is temporary. How many session required and what is the cost of single session?? Please advice, I'm attaching my picture.

Acne scars are best treated by laser resurfacing either fractional laser will help or mnrf....dermaroller can be helpful if u don't want to go for laser. Fillers are a temporary solution.
Filler will be temporary. You have time on your hands. Laser resurfacing sessions will give better long lasting results.
You can see me in my clinic.