Acne scars co2 lasertreat
Sir , I m a heart patient. And I have gone through avr surgery. I want to take co2 laser treatment for my acne scars .I just want to know that whether i will be allowed to take that . Or it is related to the bileaflet valve which has been replaced. Sir please give me advice. Because I consulted to a doctor and he said when we use laser the electric currrent can pass through the valve if it is metallic else it will be suitable if it is non mettalic. But befor consulting to that doctor, I had taken treatment of acne as well as scars from doctor with more than 30 years of experience in this field and I had told him about my surgery. And he had recommended me laser test many times and I had taken those which helped me alot. Now I want your suggestion regarding this co2 treatment. Your suggestion will be really helpfull. Sir, please advice for the best.

Dr. Himanshu Gupta

Dear user, CO2 laser has nothing to do with electric current. You can go ahead with the treatment.