Acne scars and pores
I have acne from past 8years and not almost stopped appearing but it had left lot if scars and pores on my face .now ask I need to have is complete clear face. I met a dermatologist , he told me cosmatic surgery is only way to get clear for 100% but that dermatologist don't do that treatment. What should I do?
48 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Govind S Mittal
Dermatologist 8 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

Greetings. See a qualified dermatologist in your city who does treatments like fractional co2, Microneedling rf, prp with micro needling, etc for scars. Even subcision, punch elevation etc are treatment options. You could contact me on follow up messaging for further queries and referral to a doc in your city. Warm regards.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.