Acne scars and Back acne
My skills looks dull I had major breakout during my teenage but gradually it decreased but left many marks behind which still is prominent also I have Whitehead and pigmentation around my mouth ..I also have back acne problem for a very long time which also left dark spots What products should I use for my daily life?

Acne or  pimples... Due to hormonal changes..Oily skin causes it...Common in adolescent age...May occur in adults also.. Food like Oily foods, ice cream, chocolate and sweets increase it.. Treatment depends on the grade of pimples or acne..So, please  send photos by direct online consultation as it's a must to see which grade of pimples or acne for accurate diagnosis and treatment.