Acne/redness mark
Hi...I am 25 years old. I am facing acne and it's redness marks problem. My skin type is oily. I consulted Dr and gave me cream and tablets also he did peeling treatment. After that my face became clear but now again I m facing same problem. For skin dryness I am using oriflamme oily skin cleaner and tonner also I am using oriflamme dark spot remover night cream but I its not so effective. Please advice me properly what should I do to get rid of acne/ redness of acne mark. Thank you!!

Dr. Vaibhav Lunkad
Dermatologist 25 yrs exp Pune

why use oriflame when indian systems are naturally better? You can use haldi besan application before bath daily and also take water vapour daily