Acne problem in Nose Wing
I usually get a lot of small pus filled bumps or pimples on the nose wings and due to which this area gets black and looks ugly. I would like to know the cause and please suggest  what medication i should do to get rid of this problem.

Dr. Govind S Mittal
Trichologist 8 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi. Greetings. The following would help you : 1. Daily use of sunscreen in day time of SPF 30 applied half hour before sun exposure 2. Daily bed time use of retinoid cream under prescription 3. Salicylic acid Peel to reduce oiliness 4. Evaluation by dermatologist for need for oral retinoids. 5. Kindly read my blog on daily skin care on Practo health feed. 6. Daily fitness work out and loads of fruits and veggies will help loads in improving your skin. Hope this helps. Warm regards. Dr Govind S Mittal, excel care hospital, Bangalore.

Small pimples on nose