Acne problem
I have acne problem consult to doc she gave me lymecycline tablet once a day i have pimple problem no my this med start two to three days earlier prescribe me to take for 15 days earlier passed two three month i took isotroin also so tell me this antibiotic she pescribe me now lymecycline is effective or nt

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. Lymecycline is an effective medication for acne and have trust in your Dermatologist. Acne sometimes is difficult to manage and takes time for results to be visible. Apart from lymecycline, other anti acne measures should continue. Hope it helps you