ACNE PIMPLE PROBLEMS
I've been facing acne and pimple problems for a long time, I've tried many medication but nothing seems to work. I'm impatient and I wish to see results soon and maybe that's the reason why nothing seems to work. I'm just afraid that even after completely following the medication procedure, I'll still end up having pimples on my face. I'm tired of listening that it's common to have pimples at this age, none of my friends have pimples and they are all the same age as mine. I just want to get over with this problem, I hate it. I'm tired of trying, I just want to know what I should do to end this problem and I'll just keep on doing it. Please tell me the medication I should use, the precautions I should take and please tell me with complete honesty if it's even possible for me to get back my clear skin.

Treatment depends on the grade..Acne or  pimples... Due to hormonal changes..Oily skin causes it...Common in adolescent age...May occur in adults also.. Food like Oily foods, ice cream, chocolate and sweets increase it.. Treatment depends on the grade of pimples or acne..So, please  send photos by direct online consultation as it's a must to see which grade of pimples or acne for accurate diagnosis and treatment.
Calm down. Consult online and show your pimples