Acne on shoulders
I have had acne on both of my shoulders since a long time.Initially I assumed them to be caused by the onset of teenage, but they are still present.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. Acne is a difficult problem to deal with at your age when there are already many issues troubling you. There can be many causes of acne including lifestyle, genetic ,insulin resistance and so on. A comprehensive evaluation will help us identify the cause of the disorder and then it can be treated in a precise manner. Acne treatment has multiple stages - to control new breakouts, to clear the sequelae (pigmentation and scars) and to prevent a relapse.

Head and shoulders acne treatment