Acne on my lower back
I have been experiencing acne on my lower back since a month now. I recently changed my place of residence from Noida to Gurgaon. I have never experienced this kind of acne before and my skin is quite healthy. Please suggest what to do.

Acne or  pimples... Due to hormonal changes..Oily skin causes it...Common in adolescent age...May occur in adults also.. Food like Oily foods, ice cream, chocolate and sweets increase it.. Treatment depends on the grade of pimples or acne..So, please  send photos by direct online consultation as it's a must to see which grade of pimples or acne for accurate diagnosis and treatment.
Hello dear. It may be truncal acne. For accurate diagnosis and treatment, please share a clear picture of the affected skin via online consultation Or You could visit the clinic in Delhi for the treatment
Chat online