Acne on left side
I get acne generally on left side of my face .the acne settles after few weeks and then comes again ..I never had this problem and since 2 yrs it is quite often. My periods are normal and I have no allergies. I'm under no medication. I'm vegetarian.

Hello dear. Please consult online for a full assessment and treatment of your acne
Adult onset acne...it is treatable... kindly consult online for proper assessment and treatment
Acne or  pimples... Due to hormonal changes..Oily skin causes it...Common in adolescent age...May occur in adults also.. Food like Oily foods, ice cream, chocolate and sweets increase it.. Treatment depends on the grade of pimples or acne..So, please  send more photos by direct online consultation as it's a must to see which grade of pimples or acne for accurate diagnosis and treatment.