Acne on hands and legs
Am having acne on hands got it on pregnancy, I took treatment from dermatology about 5 months it didn't go, now its spreading to thighs also . now am nursing for my second child 3months old ,am using benxoyl peroxide soap for effected part and moisturizing, wat is the permanent solution.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. Internet consultation have limitations and lesions cannot be seen in most cases. A photograph should be helpful though it cannot replace clinical examination. Meet a Dermatologist near you for better understanding. Treatment can then be initiated. All the best.