Acne on face

I am having acne on face so i consulted doctor and doctor suggested for Blood test of Acne Profile test and when i went to lab they told they want more details like for which hormone or something i want to do test can you please suggest for which test i should go since doctor is on leave till monday so want to confirm this as soon possible and go for test
views-icons 43 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vijay Adhe
Dermatologist 10 yrs exp Pune
There is no test called acne profile test. Usually few hormonal tests are done for resistant acne in females to rule out hormonal imbalances and may be those are called collectively as acne profile test by some labs. It is better to reconfirm the exact names of your blood tests from your dermatologist. But those tests are done in females usually. Wait for your dermatologist's confirmation.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?