Acne on face,front and ba

I have got a large no of acne on my face, front below the neck area and back..and i have tried every thing from homeopathy allhopathic and ayurved.But still the are not gone.Kindly suggest me what do to in that case

Doctor Answers (1) on Acne on face,front and ba

The treatment of acne needs expertise.Acne treatment has multiple stages - to control new breakouts, to clear the sequalae (pigmentation and scars) and to prevent a relapse. If you have active acne lesions, it should be controlled on priority basis. Acne scar and pores can be treated with subcision, dermaroller, fractional CO2 lasers, chemical peels and likewise. Remember combining treatment modalities help to achieve desired results earlier. Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation. Apart from active pharmaceutical medicines, a healthy diet and lifestyle is mandatory to achieve results.   Best wishes Dr MK Agarwala New Delhi