Acne on face and scars

I have many pimples on my face I tried everything to clear acne but nothing works.can u plz tell me

Doctor Answers (1) on Acne on face and scars

Skin care needs to be customized based on the presenting complaints. There are different ways to achieve a flawless skin after acne and it needs medical interventions and commitment on part of the patient. Acne treatment has multiple stages - to control new breakouts, to clear the sequelae (pigmentation and scars) and to prevent a relapse. An attempt to find out the root cause of acne should be made in every patient or else it keeps recurring. Each phase takes a couple of weeks before we move to the next phase of treatment. If you have active acne lesions, it should be controlled on priority basis. Acne scar and pores can be treated with subcisions, dermaroller, fractional CO2 lasers, chemical peels and likewise. Remember combining treatment modalities help to achieve desired results earlier.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
Apart from active pharmaceutical medicines, a healthy diet and lifestyle is mandatory