Acne on back,rmve scars

I have this acne on my back for many years. Every time I meet the dermatologist he says it's normal and gives same medicine Benzac Ac.I apply it for duration and later it reappear again. Now it's itchy and now there are some blood stains due to the itching on my clothing.
How to remove acne scara on face?

Doctor Answers (1) on Acne on back,rmve scars

Dr. Sandeep Kodali Hyderabad | Dermatologist
Acne is one of the most common skin problems which starts around adolescence and may continue upto the thirties. The severity varies with each patient, ranging from occasional one to few to severe nodulocystic scarring type of acne.
What the doctor prescribed to you is the correct medicine. Be sure that you don't scratch the acne lesion otherwise it will result in scar formation. Drink lots of water (2 -  3 liters or more), eat lots of fresh vegetables and fruits. Avoid bakery products, oily food and food with high glycaemic index.