Acne on back
I am a fitness freak and a regular gym goer since 4 years, from past 5-6 months there are acne on my upper back and shoulders, which grows to a big acne then puss comes out of it and after it leaves a black mark. This whole thing happens again and again. What should be a home remedy or do I have to consult to Dermatologist.

Acne or  pimples... Due to hormonal changes..Oily skin causes it...Common in adolescent age...May occur in adults also.. Food like Oily foods, ice cream, chocolate and sweets increase it.. Treatment depends on the grade of pimples or acne..So, please  send photos by direct online consultation as it's a must to see which grade of pimples or acne for accurate diagnosis and treatment.
Working out can cause excessive sweating, as well as a buildup of oil, dirt, and bacteria on your skin — all of which can lead to acne. However, you don't have to quit exercising in order to see clearer skin. The key is to maintain proper hygiene before, during, and after your workouts. During exercise, there's increased blood flow to the skin. This increased blood flow causes the pores to open. tight fitting gymming clothes can cause sweat and bacteria to become trapped in the enlarged pores. Over time, this can lead to clogged pores and acne. Also it can b hormonal if u r takin supplements which can lead to hormonal variation leading to acne. Avoid breaking or squeezing ur acne. Consult a Dermatologist fort he same.