Hair loss from past 5-6 y
I am having hair loss from past 5-6 years. Please let me know if hair transplantation is the solution? How safe is this treatment? Is it painful? Where can I have the treatment safely or please suggest the doctor in Bangalore?

Dr. Jeetendra Khatuja
Dermatologist 8 yrs exp Mumbai

Most common cause of hair loss in males is androgenetic alopecia or male pattern hair loss,which is due to hormone and gene.It progresses slowly through various grades.Go through this link to find the best non-surgical treatment available as this gives you natural density and cosmetic appearance compared to hair transplant. You tube link:- https://youtu.be/f5GuKI7Qg9M