Acne on arms
I have undergone a laser hair removal on my arms and after 1 week acne kind of red bumps started. As of now my half of the arms is with these small red bumps. The Doctor suggested that this is fine but to me it doesn't seem He suggested clin 3 gel application and a lorinol tab 10 mg. Please someone tell me this is okay?

Don't worry...you are suffering from irritant dermatits causing this red bumps. Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription
Acneform reactions are relatively common after laser hair removal. You can use antibiotic cream post laser session for 3days twice a day to avoid this in the future. Meanwhile continue the treatment as advised by your treating dermatologist. If issue not resolved seek further advice.
Consult a dermatologist