Acne,oily skin,medication

I am using salcyclic acid for nearly 3 or 4 months. i recently started using zinc peroxide and cindamycin phosphate oinment for acne treatment.but, i feel after using that my skin is producing too much oil compared to before.doctor asked me to avoid face wash more than 3 times a day.but, i cannot manage with this much of oil on my skin. is there the problem with medication?.or my face become too dry due to medication resulting in large amount of oil production?.i want to know is there any relation to the wrinkles on my forehead to the treatment i am taking?.and i feel acne is coming at a rate faster than before taking medication and skin looks too oily

Doctor Answers (1) on Acne,oily skin,medication

Hi. Greetings. Looks like you r too worried firstly... Discuss the problems at length with a dermatologist who'll listen to you, understand your issues and treat you accordingly . you'll need oral retinoids mostly if your skin is so oily. You could consider meeting Dr Renita Rajan or Dr Anuradha Priyadarshini if you ate from Chennai. Warm regards. Dr Govind S Mittal.