Acne n dullness, oily skin
I have acne on my face. My wedding is in a month. Want to clear my face n also wants to add some glow on face

Acne require mukti modality treatment Consult with pics May require oral medicine as well as peels
Treatment depends on the grade...Acne or  pimples... Due to hormonal changes..Oily skin causes it...Common in adolescent age...May occur in adults also.. Food like Oily foods, ice cream, chocolate and sweets increase it.. Treatment depends on the grade of pimples or acne..So, please  send photos by direct online consultation as it's a must to see which grade of pimples or acne for accurate diagnosis and treatment.
Medication will depend on the Grade of acne and also the extent and skin type. Corroborate with pictures and consult a Dermatologist for the same.
Need pics for evaluation and proper treatment