Acne marks
I suffering from acne marks and I want to get rid of those acne marks within 20 days! So please help me out! Ty!

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. Dark spots could mean many things. I assume what you mean is probably post acne pigmentation or post inflammatory pigmentation. Targeting through a single agent may not always be fruitful. Meet a qualified Dermatologist to learn more about the diagnosis and treatment options. Combination of different therapeutic agents is always beneficial. Revlite I.e. Q-switched Nd YAG laser has been available for stubborn pigmentation and can be helpful when topical creams fail. Hope it helps.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
Apply Sunscreens regularly.