Acne marks
I had some skin discoloration, acne marks on my face and my dermatologist prescribed me dual care cap and zincovit tab so what will be the results?? Is there any side effect ?? Will i get a glowing skin on addition or only my acne marks problem will be solved ??

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Hi. Greetings. I am un aware of contents of dual care cap. these medications appear to be supportive. Don't have any significant side effect. Pimples may often leave spots especially if not treated or if we burst pimples or pick them. You'll need skin lightening creams for a specified duration to reduce the marks , and this could also be dealt with chemical peeling. Also you must use a sunscreen to prevent darkening of the spots. For scars, creams may not work n you may need procedures like microneedling, microneedling rf, fractional lasers, prp or subscision or a combination of these. Send in your pictures if you need further assistance. Or see a dermatologist near you and discuss the same with him. Hope this helps. Warm regards.