Acne marks
I dont have acne. but whenever a pimple is coming on my face and going it leaves a mark on my face. it doesnt go easily. the marks are very prominent on my face. i dont use any type of cosmetics for daily use.

Dr. Dipanjali Singh
Cosmetologist 4 yrs exp Mumbai

U have a wide range of treatment options available for ur concern . Depending on ur skin type and other medical factors , ur skin specialist will prescribe them . Chemical peels , laser , depigmentation creams to even out ur skin tone . Visit a cosmetologist today to know ur treatment options and also know about a healthy skincare routine ( cleansing, toning ,moisturising ) and importance of regular use of sunscreen .