Acne marks
Hi, I am suffering from acne marks on my back. I performed laser treatment ( 6-7 sittings) for the same last year. It was reduced after the treatment. But after few months, again I can see active red and dark ) acne marks. Could you please help me.

Thanks for the query. Black spots could mean many things. I assume what you mean is probably post acne pigmentation or post inflammatory pigmentation. Targeting through a single agent may not always be fruitful. Meet a qualified Dermatologist to learn more about the diagnosis and treatment options. Combination of different therapeutic agents is always beneficial. Revlite I.e. Q-switched Nd YAG laser has been available for stubborn pigmentation and can be helpful when topical creams fail. Hope it helps.