Acne marks
Few months back I got acne marks n my face unable to reduce it though I go for regular skin treatment I.e every 15 days but still the marks are same I don't find any difference n my face nor marks did not reduce . Am regularly client to a well known clinic which s closely to 4yrs I used there products on regular basis but The Marks are same . Asked for suggestions to reduce it completely to the dermatologist dr suggest to take up different service .Taken 4 different services but still no changes Is there any medicine nor any treatment which reduce completely? Any suggestions

Undergo microdermabrasion..Please send photos of the affected area for accurate diagnosis and treatment.