Acne, dark circle and dark lips
I always had dry skin and never faced any acne issue but recently I m frequently getting boil(pus) on my face. Products I m using Cetaphil cleanser Aquasoft FC (morning) and Aha glow moisturizer(night) Make remover: extra virgin coconut oil Kaya sunscreen SPF 30 Also have dark circles and dark lips..can you suggest medicine/ solution for this.

You are suffering from seborrheic dermatitis causing recurrent boils.. Medicine available for good improvement......As the treatment varies depending on the severity... Send photos of the affected area, by direct online consultation for accurate diagnosis and treatment.
Kindly avoid oil on face Avoid heavy make up Bb creams and Cc creams. To have a proper diagnosis and treatment you can consult me online with photos.