Acne breakout
My skin is full in acne before some days of period start how can I reduce it? My all hormonal test reports are normal, usg report normal, ESR 35, cholesterol little high, my height 152cm, weight 53kg.

Hii You have hormonal acne with acne scars the pita that you see on your face Acne in your case requires oral medicines, topical medicine and also laser for your scars or pits. Consult either offline with your near by dermat or online as per your comfort since we need proper history And it will be long treatment with time to time changes but results will be satisfying if you stick to it You will see great reduction in scars and acne
It can be cleared...Acne or  pimples... Due to hormonal changes..Oily skin causes it...Common in adolescent age...May occur in adults also.. Food like Oily foods, ice cream, chocolate and sweets increase it.. Treatment depends on the grade of pimples or acne..So, please  send more photos by direct online consultation as it's a must to see which grade of pimples or acne for accurate diagnosis and treatment.