Acne and wrinkles problem

I am 26 years old male and have a problem of acne from last 3 years. Every morning I find small white pimples filled with white liquid all over my face. And if I rub them the skin gets swell and dark spot appears. I am using betnovate n every night from last one year and it helps in reducing the pimples but if I avoid using it then the pimples appear again. Please tell me the right cure of this problem.

Doctor Answers (1) on Acne and wrinkles problem

Dr. Vijay Adhe Pune | Dermatologist
Hi First thing I would advise is to stop using betnovate as soon as possible. It is a strong steroid and your skin got addicted to it. Initially with application of any steroid you will notice improvement in pimples and your skin seems glowing. But with continued use you are damaging your skin as it gets thinned and stretch marks, rosacea, permanent whitening of skin are few of the side effects. You immediately need help of a qualified dermatologist to treat your pimples and to save your skin from damage due to steroid. It will certainly take time to see improvement but I request you to be patient. Also go through this important link below which focuses on patient education regarding steroid cream usage https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_s2eGjqfy2g&feature=youtu.be Hope this helps. Regards Dr Vijay Adhe, Eternis Skin & Hair Clinic, Pune. www.eternisclinic.com