Acne and senstivity

Doc, my skin is very sensitive and from last 7 years i have acne,black heads,white heads and dark spots. I was having a fairer skin earlier but now my skin is very dark. I had consulted doctors before and done peeling also. But again it started. Please suggest me what is better medication for this?ayurv/homeop/dermoto?
views-icons 55 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Dr. Ankur Singhal
Ayurveda 13 yrs exp Ghaziabad
Acne are common for oily skin persons. U need to detoxify ur blood to get better results by the treatment. Ayurveda medicines are known for their detoxification properties and skin beauty remedies. U should avoid spicy oily n fried food. U should drink plenty of water daily. U should wear cotton clothes. Take proper sleep at night. u may consult  privately for ayurveda treatment for oily skin and acne.
Dr. Rashmi T V
Hi as your skin is very sensitive , you should be always under cover of sunscreen ..... Use mild soaps preferably medicated and hydrate yourself  and have more fruits in your diet... consult dermatologist if severe....