Acne and Scar Problem
I have been suffering from acne problem since last two years. Doctor had suggested me to use clindamycin Phosphate Gel and I am using it since then, though it provides relief from acne but always leave red/brown marks which never fades away. Now my face is full of these blemishes. Also, I still have to use the Gel whenever there is a new pimple, knowing that it will ruin the skin of my face. Is there any other effective solution which provides relief from acnes without leaving any mark. And please advise what can I do to get rid of the marks which are already there. Please help.

Dr. Meeta Desai
Dermatologist 16 yrs exp Ahmedabad

You should take some peels and even co2laser for good results. See a cosmetodermatologist.
Dr. Prasanthi
Dermatologist 5 yrs exp Chennai

Please consult a dermatologist.  Clindamycin gel as monotherapy is not advised. It will only promote antibiotic resistance. Your acne needs further treatment to prevent scarring. 
Dr. Anshul Jain
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Nagpur
Do not touch or scratch your pimples. Also use a good oil control face wash and a water based sunscreen regularly by advise of a dermatologist. Regular peels will help in clearance of these marks. Do visit a dermatologist for further management.