Acne and pinples
Sir/madam I have been using proactive for couple of years wich help to clear my skin but after its stoppage of using breakout suddenly appear then I start using brevoxyl benzoyl peroxide facewash and 5 percent benzoyl peroxide gel and my skin is completely cleared but as soon as I stop using it within few months pimples suddenly get appear is there any permanent solution to this problem

Dr. Himanshu Gupta

Dear user Pimples are a common problem in teenage group as hormonal balance in body is changing which makes the oil secreting glands of skin active. You will have to use medications accordingly for breakouts. With age, this problem subsides in majority of people.