Acne prone skin

Are acne are symptoms of bad health and poor hygiene because I came to conclusion it can't be eliminated it can only be control if this is what is root cause by wich I can treat acne completely from its core because when my skin get clear up and if I don't use tropical product for couple of days acne reappear

Doctor Answers (1) on Acne prone skin

Hi. Greetings. Acne usually occur due to hypersensitivity of the sebaceous oil glands in the skin to the surging levels of sex hormones at puberty. This may continue to age of sing twenty five... However this can be controlled by general measures and medications. There may not be one time cure to acne! Milk - excessive consumption can worsen acne. Reduce intake of chocolates and junk food too. Use a topical retinoid cream daily night. You may need a short course of antibiotics. Discuss other suitable forms of treatment with your dermatologist. Hope this helps. Warm regards. Dr Govind S Mittal, excel care hospital, Bangalore.