Acne and Pimples on face

I have severe acne and pimples on my face. They often remain agitated and burst out. One goes, another one pops up. Please help.

Doctor Answers (1) on Acne and Pimples on face

Thanks for the query. Acne is a difficult problem to deal with at your age when there are already many issues troubling you. There can be many causes of acne including lifestyle, genetic ,insulin resistance and so on. Acne treatment has multiple stages - to control new breakouts, to clear the sequelae (pigmentation and scars) and to prevent a relapse. If you have active acne lesions, it should be controlled on priority basis. Lasers when needed and performed under experienced hands is safe. Remember combining treatment modalities help to achieve desired results earlier. Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation and make a path for the flawless skin you aspire for.