Acne and pimples on face.
I am 19 years old.There are acne and pimples on my face.I am not using anything else.please give me good advice to get rid of these.

Treatment for pimples:-Aclind Gel / Faceclin Gel / D’ACNE Plus gel for application twice daily over affected area. For Marks (spots) - DUCRAY Photoscreen Depigment Cream / Demelan cream for application once in a week at night (very little over marks only) For face wash Rejuglow Facewash/ Episoft OC Cleanser/ Saslic DS Wash. Tab. Limcee 500mg once daily for one month. Tab. Ascazin twice daily for one month. Combination peels can be performed by a dermatologist in order to improve pimples , marks and scars . Blood test for serum Insulin Fasting (F) & Postprandial (PP)
Greetings.  Acne is a problem that can recur and needs to be tackled from time to time along worth usage of maintenance creams . Here's what you can do : 1. See a qualified dermatologist 2. You'll  need topical retinoid creams / bpo  based creams.  3. Depending on severity a course of oral anti biotic medication would be helpful.  4. If you have scars - post acne scat treatment with lasers  or Microneeedling rf or Microneeedling alone is advisable. Hope this helps