Acne and pimples
I had pimples and acne on my face. Since from 3 years and small holes on cheeks. Can i get rid of them.

Dr. Prakash Kumar Khute

Acne is a common problem of your age and it will remain there for some time if you dont intervene however it may subside over the period of time but you should take treatment to avoid complications such as scarring. You have to maintain some minimal amount of treatment to prevent its coming back also . You should consult your dermatologist to plan your management as the treatment depend on the stating and severity.