Acne and pimples
I am 18 years old boy . i have been suffering from pimples and acne problem from 2 years due to which i have became a part of jokes in my friends and in depression due to this problem . i want to get rid of this problem, please tell me a medicine that can help me and show immediate effects .
45 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Ujjwala Verma
Dermatologist 8 yrs exp Delhi
For medication to be started, severity of acne should be assesed. So consult a dermatologist.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?