Acne and pimple marks on
I had acne on my forehead. These are 3 years old. They are disappear after using benzoyl perioxide 2.5% ac gel.but they left black scars and i have pimple marks too please recommend me what should i do? I am taking safi for blood purification and using multani facepack along with rose water.

Dr. Pradnya Shastri
Dermatologist 9 yrs exp Mumbai

There is a difference between scars and marks. So you will need to visit a dermatologist for verification of the same. Once diagnosed then there are different procedures like peels and microneedle RF etc that will help. The dermatologist will customize your treatment for you. According to my experience, I doubt the self home based treatment that you are currently undergoing in the form of packs and tonics will do you any good. Proper prescription medicines are needed in your case for which you must visit a dermatologist.
Himanshu Gupta

Treatment of scars depends on type, depth and extent of scars. Kindly revert back with images of the affected area for better consultation.