Acne and pimple marks

Hey I m...a teenager  nd i have...Face issues So what? Care should i take  for my face  Nd  Should i go for dermatologist or ayurvedic way????
views-icons 204 Views 1 Share Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Jagat Shah
Homeopath 12 yrs exp Mumbai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hi my name is Dr Jagat Shah( M.D. Homoeopathy) for your issues homoeopathy can also help you in very effective and natural way. if you like to go with homoeopathy please contact Total Health Care. Please feel free to call us. Dr jagat Shah.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?