Acne and pimple
Curd and lassi cause acha or pimple or it's only a myth and plz give diet for clear skin and how we remove redness and dark spot from face

No dear. Curd cannot cause acne and pimple. We need detailed information about your meals and nutrition options and lifestyle then we can suggest anything Choose direct consultation for proper guidance and help,stay connected take care
Hello curd and lassi only cause problem when u r lactose intolerante or because of excess toxins inside ur body. To remove redness and dark spots from ur skin, u have to follow a CTTMP regime and taking proper nutrition.
Consult by finding details on healthyuindia.com or by practo online facility
Hi Skin requires proper nutrition to get healthy at a same time outer skin care is equally important Keep your skin clean by washing with water if you sweat more Drink plenty of water Include variety of fruits and vegetables in your diet
Personalised diet approach is important for desired result Kindly connect with us via practo for further guidance
Hello, Infact they help in keeping gut health healthy. So they help in keeping skin radiant. Consult me online for the detailed diet chart.
Book an appointment at www.apekshapt.in or contact me through practo direct consult
Hi. You need to follow detox diet plan take direct consultation through my practo account for customized diet plan