Acne and now Turing into pimples
My main problem areas are my checks and forehead I keep getting this acne and then suddenly they turn into pimples it normally comes 10 days before my periods and they leave marks on my face. I use bioderma face wash and alovera gel on face however since I'm not sure what works best for me I keep trying different products. I'm thalesimia minor and my age is 31

. Acne treatment has multiple stages - to control new breakouts, to clear the sequelae (pigmentation and scars) and to prevent a relapse. An attempt to find out the root cause of acne should be made in every patient or else it keeps recurring. Each phase takes a couple of weeks before we move to the next phase of treatment. If you have active acne lesions, it should be controlled on priority basis. Acne scar and pores can be treated with subcisions, dermaroller, fractional CO2 lasers, chemical peels and likewise. Remember combining treatment modalities help to achieve desired results earlier. Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
Meet an expert in treating acne.
Apart from active pharmaceutical medicines, a healthy diet and lifestyle is mandatory to achieve results.