Acne and its marks

I am very upset with my acne problem. From last 1month I was a bit relieved having no acne. But again they start popping out and leaving behind marks.Also I have acne marks near my hair on face. it's annoying me I want to get rid of it . Please recommend me a face wash , ointment and moisturizer too with some spf as I am out of my home town . Please help me out of this problem.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Greetings. Acne is a difficult problem to deal with at your age when there are already many issues troubling you. There can be many causes of acne including lifestyle, genetic ,insulin resistance and so on. A comprehensive evaluation will help us identify the cause of the disorder and then it can be treated in a precise manner. €‹Acne treatment has multiple stages - to control new breakouts, to clear the sequelae (pigmentation and scars) and to prevent a relapse. If you have active acne lesions, it should be controlled on priority basis. Remember combining treatment modalities help to achieve desired results earlier.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation and make a path for the flawless skin you aspire for.
Dr. Suruchi Puri
Dermatologist/Cosmetologist 14 yrs exp Delhi
we need to stop new acne formation .one can try oral medications and creams prescribed by dermatologist.u can also visit our website www.drsuruchipurimakeovers.com for more on it .once acne are setteled you can plan for scar treatment with fractional laser